To make a deposit to your account, you first need to know the deposit address.
- Sign in to your Xena account
- Click on the Deposit/Withdraw button on the page header or go to the Balances page
- Click the "Deposit" button for the currency you want to deposit
- The dialog that appears will contain your unique deposit address for the chosen cryptocurrency and other information like recommended blockchain transaction fee and number of confirmations required for your deposit to be processed
- Click on the QR icon to see the QR code that can be recognised by your smartphone if you use a mobile wallet, or alternatively, copy the wallet ID given
- Close the dialog (by clicking the green "Deposit" button) and send the desired amount to this address using your cryptocurrency wallet.
- Once your transaction enters the blockchain, we will see it and show it to you in the Active Balance Operations page
- Before your deposit is made, you will need to wait for a certain number of confirmations of your transaction. The amount of confirmations needed is dependent on the currency being deposited. The current and the required numbers of confirmations are shown in Active Balance Operations.
- Once the required number of confirmations is reached, the amount of your transaction will be deposited to your Xena account.
Important notes on deposits
- We do not charge any deposit fees, but you will have to pay blockchain transaction fees when processing your transaction.
- Bitcoin and its forks (like Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and others) recommend you use new addresses for each transaction. Once we receive a deposit to your unique address, we will mark it as used. To send new deposit, open the Deposit dialog and get a new address. We will receive deposits to used addresses, but this process may not be automatic and may require opening a support ticket.
- We use a globally distributed set of nodes to observe blockchains, that's why the number of confirmations of your transaction that is shown on the Active Balance Operations page may differ from other blockchain explorers.
- Always double-check that you are sending a cryptocurrency transaction to the address intended to process this cryptocurrency. Most likely, we will not be able to deposit transactions sent to wrong addresses or reimburse them in any way.