To initiate withdrawal:
- Sign in to your Xena account
- Click on the "Deposit/Withdraw" button on the page header or go to the Balances page
- Chose the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw and click on the "Withdraw" button
- Please, note that you can only withdraw available funds which are not held by your limit orders. The withdrawal amount (fees excluded) must not exceed your daily and monthly withdrawal limits.
- Enter the address of the wallet to which your funds will be withdrawn and the withdrawal amount in the appeared dialog box and click "Withdraw"
- If you have configured two-factor authentication for your account, and the withdrawal address is not a trusted one, you will be asked to enter the 2FA code. We recommend you to enable 2FA if you haven't done so already.
- Track the status of your withdrawal request on the Active balance operations page
- Normally, all withdrawal requests are processed automatically within several minutes. We may manually check and confirm some withdrawals for security reasons.
Important notes on withdrawals
- Always double-check that you send a cryptocurrency transaction to the address intended to process this cryptocurrency. We will not be able to cancel transactions sent to wrong addresses or reimburse them in any way.