The top of the page present information about your account:
The total value of your portfolio and the portfolio distribution donut chart show the total value of the cryptocurrencies you hold in Bitcoins or USDT. To switch between base currencies use the "Show relative to" button:
The value of assets is calculated by the last market price of the cryptocurrency. If there is no direct trading pair (for example, when showing the value of BCH in USDT), the conversion happens through BTC: if the last price of BCH/BTC is 0.06837 and BTC/USDT is 6660, the rate between BCH and USDT can be calculated as multiplication of these figures (0.06837 * 6660 = 455 USDT per BCH).
You can read about unrealized PL and yield calculation here.
List of cryptocurrencies
The table shows the list of all cryptocurrencies traded on Xena Exchange, excluding your selected base currency ("Show relative to"). It allows you to compare the price action of different currencies on one page and gives information about your position in that cryptocurrency.
- Balance is your balance in that cryptocurrency. Note that this is your settled, not available balance (it doesn't include holds for limit orders).
- Price change values and charts and the Price column show the dynamics of the cost of cryptocurrency in your selected base currency (BTC or USDT). If there is no direct trading pair between the cryptocurrency and your base currency, a cross-rate through BTC is used (see the example above).
- If you hold some cryptocurrency, Open Price will show the weighted average price of your purchases of that currency. Read more about positions.
- PNL shows the unrealized P&L, the approximate value of the gain or loss you'll realize if you were to sell all that currency at the market price right now. Keep in mind, that it is only an indicative value, as it doesn't account for changes in market situation, execution slippage and commissions.
Quickly generate new trading ideas using our signals, made on powerful technical indicators.
The trend power uses 3 indicators:
|Indicator||Inputs||Uptrend signal||Downtrend signal|
|Commodity Channel Index||
||CCI < Oversold threshold||CCI > Overbought threshold|
|Exponential Moving Average||
||EMA < Last Price||EMA > Last Price|
||RSI < Oversold threshold||RSI > Overbought threshold|
All indicators are calculated in 5 different timeframes: 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, and 1 day.
Resulting trend power is calculated as the difference between number of buy and sell signals over the total number of indicators:
Disclaimer: any signals and indicators presented in the platform, including Trend Power signals, are based on technical analysis and are predefined algorithms that use a history of prices, state of the order book and other reference information as displayed. These tools shall not be used without thorough market analysis. No tools can guarantee future profits or predict movement of markets with absolute precision. Results of trend power algorithms do not constitute an investment advice. You are solely responsible for trading and investment decisions you make.
You can buy or sell cryptocurrencies directly from the Portfolio page. Click "Buy" or "Sell" to display the Fast Trading dialog:
- The chart on the left shows the current state of the order book, updated real-time, so you can assess the impact of your order on liquidity.
- The price displayed on the chart and "Expected price" show the expected weighted-average price of your order if executed, taking current liquidity and order book into account. Payment includes any trading fees. Note that real commission and payment may slightly differ, since market conditions are likely to change until your order reaches the exchange.
- Balance shows the available balance in both currencies of the currency pair.
- When you click "Buy" or "Sell", a market order will be sent and you will be notified about results of its execution immediately.