Making a withdrawal
To initiate withdrawal:
- Sign in to your Xena account
- Click on the "Deposit/Withdraw" button on the page header or go to the Balances page
- Chose the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw and click on the "Withdraw" button
- You can only withdraw only available funds
- For spot account available funds equal your balance minus what is locked in your active limit orders. For example, if your balance is 2 BTC and you have an active order to sell 0.5 BTC, you can withdraw only 1.5 BTC
- For margin accounts available funds equal free margin
- The withdrawal amount (fees excluded) must not exceed your daily and monthly withdrawal limits.
- In the dialog box, enter the address of the wallet to which your funds will be withdrawn and the withdrawal amount and click "Withdraw."
- If you have configured two-factor authentication for your account and the withdrawal address is not a trusted one, you will be asked to enter the 2FA code. We recommend you enable 2FA if you haven’t done so already.
- Track the status of your withdrawal request on the Active balance operations
- Normally, all withdrawal requests are processed automatically within a few minutes. We may manually check and confirm some withdrawals for security reasons.
Important notes on withdrawals
- Always double-check that you are sending the cryptocurrency transaction to the address intended to process this cryptocurrency. We will not be able to cancel transactions sent to wrong addresses or reimburse them in any way.