System requirements and 2 simple steps to successfully install desktop terminal Xena Pro and start use it
Xena Pro does not copy it's files to the system folders (AppData or Program Files) of the OS, nor does write changes to the system registry
What does it mean? The program doesn't violate the integrity of the OS, and in case of removal, it will not leave any prints of its presence on your computer. Xena Pro "installer" literally extracts files to the user-specified folder.
This approach allows you to store (and launch) the Xena Pro on removable drive for use on any other computer as the portable application. It can be convenient when you need to move Xena Pro with all of its settings to another PC; just copy Xena Pro folder and paste where you need.
Windows 7, 8.1, 10
.NET Framework v.4.7
Available disk space — 1 GB (depends on the volume of loaded history)
Microsoft has officially stopped supporting Windows 8. Therefore, when you purchase a license, you will not be able to log in to the application under your account. In the free version, all available functionality of the platform will work properly. We recommend updating Windows to version 10.
Download the app installer and launch the Xena Pro.exe file
Select the folder to extract application files
Once an extraction process being finished the platform will start automatically with Emulator connection enabled and the default workspace
Please note, that you may need to allow an in-going and outgoing connection for Starter.exe file (the main executable of Xena Pro terminal) in your Firewall settings
From this moment you can start trading and analysis as well as workspace customization
You must perform the following actions to login into existing account:
- Click on the "connections" button at the top of the screen.
- You'll see connections pop-up window. Select "Xena Exchange" and press "Disconnect" button. After that, you need to select "Trading" connect option and press "Connect" button.
- Complete the usual login procedure through the browser and authorize external application request
- Enter 2FA code from Google Authenticator if you enable 2FA for login in your Xena Exchange account
- After you'll see message "You've logged in successfully and can close this browser tab now"
- Switch back to desktop terminal and make sure everything is allright
If you need to uninstall the application, just delete the folder with all application files. You may also keep your personal settings (connection information & workspaces) by copying the Settings folder (can be found right in Xena Pro folder) before application delete. These Settings folder can be pasted to any other Xena Pro folder later.
You may also refer to Backup & Restore manager to backup your settings in one file and restore them later.