How to login to Desktop Terminal?
Before interacting with Xena Exchange desktop terminal, you need to go through the login procedure. In case you don't have Xena Exchange account - you need to sign up first.
You must perform the following actions to login into existing account:
- Click on the "connections" button at the top of the screen.
- You'll see connections pop-up window. Select "Xena Exchange" and press "Disconnect" button. After that, you need to select "Trading" connect option and press "Connect" button.
- Complete the usual login procedure through the browser and authorize external application request
- Enter 2FA code from Google Authenticator if you enable 2FA for login in your Xena Exchange account
- After you'll see message "You've logged in successfully and can close this browser tab now"
- Switch back to desktop terminal and make sure everything is allright