Desktop Pro Charts
In a previous article, we told you how to customize your workspace. Now, let’s concentrate on charts and their settings. We’ll use default workspace templates as examples.
1. Click on the highlighted button to show or hide the object sidebar:
2. Add new indicators to your chart by clicking the button on the left-side menu panel.
There are seven categories of indicators. You can see them below:
3. The next option is overlay. You can use it to add indexes and spot and perpetual rates to your chart.
4. You can draw on the charts and customize (copy, lock, delete, etc.) your drawings via the panel below the chart.
More elements of the left-side panel are part of the above-mentioned drawing functionality. These elements were added separately because it is thought that they are used more often.
5. Click on the currency in the menu located above the chart:
Then, you can choose the index, spot, or margin rate to check its trend line.
6. You can choose periods of time and days to check the dynamics of any trend.
7. Changing the chart style allows you to customize the trend line as you like.
8. On the right side of the screen, there is another menu. The first button allows you to show or hide the volume analysis toolbar, which is situated at the bottom of the chart.
You can change the settings of the toolbar using the button with a gear icon on the far-right side of the toolbar.
Settings includes color, data types, and specific settings for all toolbar sections.
9. The mouse-trading button allows you to buy or sell by clicking on the chart space. The terms of the purchase or sale depend on the space where you click. Use the left mouse button for buying and the right mouse button for selling.
10. The below button allows you to change the mouse settings – which account it buys or sells from (spot or margin account) and what types of orders it creates.
11. The final button shows or hides the trading toolbar, which allows you to create quick buy and sell orders.