You can withdraw funds from your account at any moment. Withdrawals are generally automated and take just a few minutes before being published to the blockchain.
To initiate withdrawal, you need to:
- Sign in to your Xena account
- Click on the Deposit/Withdraw button in the top-right corner or go to the Balances page
- You can only withdraw available funds equal the free margin.
- The withdrawal amount (fees excluded) must not exceed your daily and monthly withdrawal limits.
- In the dialog box, enter the address of the wallet to which your funds will be withdrawn and the withdrawal amount and then click "Withdraw."
- If you have configured two-factor authentication for your account and the withdrawal address is not a trusted one, you will be asked to enter the 2FA code. We recommend you enable 2FA if you haven’t done so already.
- Track the status of your withdrawal request on the Balance Operations History page..
- Normally, all withdrawal requests are processed automatically within a few minutes. However, we may manually check and confirm some withdrawals for security reasons.
Changing depending on whether you have verified your account, there are withdrawal limits. Currently, they are 2 BTC for non-verified accounts and 50 BTC for verified accounts. To expand your withdrawal limit, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important notes before making a withdrawal
Always double-check that you are sending the cryptocurrency transaction to the address intended to process this cryptocurrency. We cannot cancel or reimburse transactions sent to the wrong address.